Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Gloucester afternoon get together - November 1st

Just booked for Sunday carvery for us, spoke to a nice guy who said we can decide if we want to camp nearer the time as on Sunday we will have the whole campsite to ourselves just for Cali's. This will be a good test for our Cali Topper

We are booked for Saturday night, if having Halloween party better bring my broomstick! Will be our first ever night in a Cali.will be looking for help and advice from all you seasoned Cali owners, we are trying before we buy.looking forward to meeting members of the club

Looks like we can make this now, I doubt if we will get there until 2.00pm as I have to drop my sister at the airport on Sunday morning, is it OK if we dont have the Sunday lunch?

That is fine, you can choose to come for lunch or not, some people are just coming along for a few hours in the afternoon to meet everyone.

All we do ask at these type of meets is people go and buy a drink in the pub please as they have allowed us to use their car park.

Thnk you, we may stay Sunday night, does anyone know if they serve food on Sunday evening?

If anyone attending wants anything from the forum shop please let me know and I will bring it along.

Can you bring 2 x 10 mtr hook up cables please David I'm hoping to test the hook up at the campsite
Many thanks ruth

Martin - thanks for the chat this afternoon. Could you bring one of those spare wheel lock things with you as well as the screen cover please. See you all Sunday.

Many thanks

Simon

Nice to speak to you Simon, I will make sure we have some with us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Put us on the list please, we will arrive Sunday lunch time and may stay Sunday night.

Hi Martin,
My wife Paddy and I will be coming but just for the day on Sunday. Paddy has a choral concert in Canterbury on Saturday night and we have to be back home bright and early on Monday to look after our grand babies. We will either drive down early on Sunday or possibly drive down after her concert and wild camp enroute. That will be a first.
Best wishes
Paul

We have just spoken to the pub and there is a fancy dress party on Saturday night so we may well go along for this for a bit of fun, anyone else going on Saturday evening?

Just booked in for the Carvery! Looks like a nice pub/location.

Don't forget to give me a call if you'd like anything bringing along - :thumb

Hi David - would you bring us a bellows bungee please?
Thanks - phil

Hi phil i will make sure he puts one in for you:thumb

We will try and book on Saturday night. Does anyone know if they are ok with dogs? We may struggle to get dog sitters.

Hi Matt, we called them, the campsite and even the pub is dog friendly so we are taking pooch for Sunday lunch!

Hi martin I have had my spare stolen and had to buy a new one with tyre so not pleased at all. Could you bring me a sparesafe thingy as well as my cables. It's turning into an expensive week. See you all sunday