Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet June Meet - Lower Lode Inn Tewksbury - NOW FULL

Hello due to unforeseen circumstances I have a weekend standard (non electric) pitch for sale.
Price £30.00 (plus postage) , or I can send it electronically.
Tel Domenic 07836262134- I can confirm the name change once you have purchased it.

Planning on coming for the day and looking forward to meeting you good folks.
Also want to do some retail therapy with Nick...I am assuming that he will have products to look at and you can then order at the event prices?

Planning on coming for the day and looking forward to meeting you good folks.
Also want to do some retail therapy with Nick...I am assuming that he will have products to look at and you can then order at the event prices?

That's right :) - if you definitely want to take anything away with you, can you drop me an email with the items please and I'll reserve them for you - certain items sell out very quick!

comfortzleisure@aol.com

Oh I should have some Thetford toilets with me too :thumb

Will there be any spare safes on sale please?

Yes there will be sparesafes and locking wheel bolts for the spare.

We are coming down for the day on Saturday, I hear there is the possibility we might be able to pitch up just for Saturday night?

Just a reminder, if you want to book a meal on Friday evening it is essential to book a table.

It is also advisable to to book for the Sunday Carvery

Call 01684 293224

We will be traveling from Dover heading direction to Tewksbury on thursday .
By the looks using M2 -M3 -M4 M5
The plan is to spent the thursday to fridaynight in about a hours time or so from Tweksbury . Doing the last part on friday before noon.

Any tips on where we can spent the night at a small campsite or a freecamp spot arround the Gloucester area ?

Reactions here on thru a PM .
Tkx
Hi HC - we are in Cheltenham approx 15 miles from Tewkesbury - we have a big drive if you would like to stay there .... otherwise i can recommend a couple of wild camping spots around the Gloucestershire area. ciao for now

Look out for the Welsh Flag.
I'll also have the latest RNS510 Map Update DVD if anyone wants to borrow it, also for the RNS510, a SD card with a POI file of 32,000 European campsites . I'll also have my iPad and Carista OBD dongle if anyone wants to see what they can change on their T5 computer, eg: self locking , see you home lights etc.
Cant make this occasion but would have love to have come. That Map update sounds great and some guidance on how to get the SD card working - mine has never seemed to do anything. Maybe next time, enjoy!

I think it's 7am - 10am but done quote me on this

Hi HC - we are in Cheltenham approx 15 miles from Tewkesbury - we have a big drive if you would like to stay there .... otherwise i can recommend a couple of wild camping spots around the Gloucestershire area. ciao for now

Hi , thankx for the offer for staying on your drive but we would like to stay the night a bit further away from the meet .
Say between Swindon and Gloucester....
If you know any nice places to spent the night in that area would love to hear.
Are you going to the meet?

Have a look at the lakes around south cerney i am sure you could find a nice stop over there ..... or a village called Cricklade - The Red Lion pub is great for food and brews it own beer, again you will find a place to stay closeby. Unfortunately i am not around for the meet, but might be able to call in at sometime and meet the members - thanks

Stayed at the Lower Lode last Friday night and .......... (drum role) they now have an outside sink for washing pots in ta dah tish!

Hi , thankx for the offer for staying on your drive but we would like to stay the night a bit further away from the meet .
Say between Swindon and Gloucester....
If you know any nice places to spent the night in that area would love to hear.
Are you going to the meet?

Watch out for that roundabout in Swindon HC. :eek:

@briwy , i hope thats a joke ....thought Belgian traffic jams , roads/crossings where hell, but this is a nightmare for LHD!

I drive miles out of my way to avoid it!

The SatNav has fun with it.:thumb