Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: EVENT: Cali's on the Farm - 10-12th May 2013

thanks Stu

c u there

Terry

Hi,

This event sounds really exciting! We really fancy coming down from Leeds! We're planning on stopping off half way down and just coming for Saturday night - sadly can't set off until after 5 as work does sometimes get in the way of fun ;-(

If we arrive fairly early on Saturday morning, will we be OK to pitch up when we get there? Or will we only be able to pitch after a certain time? It'll be our first night with our awning - so might take us the best part of a day to set up! lol!

To be fair - Nick (cali-topper) convinced me it's a really good meeting!

Thanks

Kim

Hi Kim, If you are camping Saturday night you are more than welcome to arrive anytime on Saturday, if you can just drop us an email to confirm that is is just the one night please so we can update our list. You will also need to book your pitch with us via the booking page please.

Look forward to seeing you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What better way to spend your first night away in the Cali - Making History!!

Really looking forward to getting tips and being shown stuff for my Cali. Still getting to know it!

Do you need an extra event tent? Let me know, I'm a Scout Leader and can probably borrow some extra stuff from our store if you need anything.

- Paul

Paulyc said:
Do you need an extra event tent? Let me know, I'm a Scout Leader and can probably borrow some extra stuff from our store if you need anything.

- Paul

Thanks for the offer Paul I'll let Martin know ... How big are the tents ???

Which reminds me that we can bring our coleman event shelter if required.

Simon

Paulyc said:

- Paul

Yes please Paul ...we could always do with more shelter ;-)

Yes please, thanks Paul and Simon, the more we have the better so we can use them to shade from the sun :thumb

Martin said:
Yes please, thanks Paul and Simon, the more we have the better so we can use them to shade from the sun :thumb

It will be like a little Cali village ;-)

Cheers guys

-
Due to safety concerns we will no longer be providing fire pits in the evening, however you are more than welcome to bring your own as the campsite does allow them so long as they are away from the grass.

Lets hope we do not need them anyway!

Can I ask if its poss to have a list of the main people sorting all this with real name and forum name - be nice to know whose doing all this work for us all. And will help me know whom I am talking to (I never remember forum names, sometimes its hard remembering my own name! ..hmmm wasn't that a Dave Crosby album title?)

If you were thinking of coming to cotf and don't yet have a Cali why not hire one give oli a ring he has a couple of van's left for the weekend of the meet. Bmvs 01243 837111 see you there :thumb

Is there much space left?
The wife and I thinking of attending in our Cali Beach. Sounds like a great event that's been organised.
:thumb

We have space for another 250 so get your space booked :thumb :thumb

David Eccles said:
Can I ask if its poss to have a list of the main people sorting all this with real name and forum name - be nice to know whose doing all this work for us all. And will help me know whom I am talking to (I never remember forum names, sometimes its hard remembering my own name! ..hmmm wasn't that a Dave Crosby album title?)

Most of us use our names as our usernames.

Just two more Cali's need to book and we will then hit the big 100 California's :clap

Just booked myself in. Be good to meet other Cali owners and see how you guys make good use of yours. Still very much a novice myself. :thumb

Thanks for booking Chris.

We now have over 100 Cali's coming :clap :clap

Next target 150 ?

Anyone entering the Show 'n' Shine can download the application form in advance Here

The show n shine is just a bit of fun for Saturday afternoon, everyone is welcome to join in.

Martin said:
Thanks for booking Chris.

We now have over 100 Cali's coming :clap :clap

Next target 150 ?

Oi oi ....100 cali's that's great ... More than I ever thought and with the day cali's its going to be mega :)

Unfortunately we are going to be able to come now, youngest has got a presentation evening for his football on the 11th.

Markm said:
Unfortunately we are going to be able to come now, youngest has got a presentation evening for his football on the 11th.

Thats is a shame and being part of the berghaus boys .....

i'm sure we'll catchup some other time and just remember to buy the vw magazines with the cotf features in it .. I'll be the one with my lounge trousers & wellies on ... ;) :thumb :bananadance
banana047.gif

Just paid our deposit for the weekend :D

Looking forward to it :thumb need to get the winter wheels off and the alloys back on now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back