Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

MAIN EVENT: Cali's on the Farm - 10-12th May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Event: Cali's on the Farm - 10-12th May 2013

Thankyou again David ... I can't wait its going to be a great meet and something not been done before for cali's in the UK :)

Re: EVENT: Cali's on the Farm - 10-12th May 2013

Don't want to miss this but I am working that weekend, I am trying to do a shift change. Sixty cali's in one place I do NOT want to miss this. if anything I will be down for Saturday evening.

OK, be good if you can make it, we are upto 64 booked and confirmed so far and quite a few 'maybe's'

added it to our calendar....thank you for organising :D

Finally booked! Seeing as an advert went out in camper magazine I think there will be very little space soon!

Our first meet! All booked. Will there be room to put up an awning???

Hi there glad you are coming. Yes should be room for your awning :thumb

Realised that this is our Cali's birthday weekend. She'll be 22 years old, an old maid around here, but a mere youngster in VW camper terms.

Sounds like an excuse for a cake.

dan

Stu said:
Cake you say??

Most definitely :thumb

We decorated her last year, but I would not recommend filling a van with birthday balloons before driving a long way.

Wooheey. We are now upto. 70cali' attending
Who's got money on reaching a 100 :thumb

Outstanding. It's going to be such a great weekend. :D

I think I may have to give in and book up to come as this could be the making of history ( even if it is a 400 mile journey for me )

Surley something for the record books?

Now this really is something amazing....this will be the biggest gathering like it ever!

Biggest gathering of VW Cali's in the world :) .....the start if things to come we hope .....lets all pray every night for good weather :) lol

Getting tempted now :mrgreen:

Go on you know you want to :laugh2 :laugh2

Re: Cali's on the farm

Hi everybody as you are all aware by now we have a rather large meeting taking place in the month of may In partnership with our sponsor smg cowfold. They are offering 10% discount on any work or accessories inc Brandrup that you need but please please let them know your requirements in good time so they can get the stock in.They carry a few wheel styles but will need to know exactly what you are after before hand they will be carrying out servicing and repair
As well. They will be running a shuttle from the campsite to their workshop if needed
Give Alex a call. 01403 839640

Your right kev we need to support our sponsor on this weekend and get some of those little accessories we've been thinking about actually booked in ,as well as services and warranty work ...i know they are doing good prices on everything and a shuttle service as well .... :thumb :thumb :thumb
looks like i'll have to accessorize myself up again .. :laugh2 :laugh2

choplee said:
Your right kev we need to support our sponsor on this weekend and get some of those little accessories we've been thinking about actually booked in ,as well as services and warranty work ...i know they are doing good prices on everything and a shuttle service as well .... :thumb :thumb :thumb

Is the Shuttle service a Shuttle, as in a T5 Shuttle? Or is it just a 'shuttle' service?

:) :)

James said:
choplee said:

Is the Shuttle service a Shuttle, as in a T5 Shuttle? Or is it just a 'shuttle' service?

:) :)

your just obsessive .... :laugh2

raffle.jpg

Have just booked us in. Really looking forward to it. :thumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back