Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

MAIN EVENT: Cali's on the Farm - 10-12th May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: EVENT: Cali's on the Farm - 10-12th May 2013

Please excuse me but i'm having a 'moment'. We have booked 4 adults and paid the deposit but have we actually booked our van in by doing this? We haven't contacted the venue just paid the deposit. So i'm a little confused lol....

I can clear this up for you Chris. You have booked for 2 people this is for your food sat night the pitch fee needs to be payed too the site on arrival. So if 4 of you want to eat you will need to pay
Another tenner. Is that clear or am I talking nonsense :laugh2 :laugh2

To digress slightly, following the meet we'll be heading to France. Could I pre-order those clip-on headlight converter thingies, to collect at the meet, :help or would I be better going local (ie Liverpool VW) first?
Thanks,
Mark

If you ring smg to order them they will bring them to the meet and fit them for you :thumb

Kev,
Many thanks, will do. Hmm what else to order... ?

:laugh2 :laugh2 I hope you've got deep pockets :laugh2 :laugh2

;) I wish, the Cali is becoming like my garage, full of things I think I need, however in reality... :oops: However, headlight converters I can evidence a reasonable argument with her who must be obeyed :!:

Jasper25 said:
To digress slightly, following the meet we'll be heading to France. Could I pre-order those clip-on headlight converter thingies, to collect at the meet, :help or would I be better going local (ie Liverpool VW) first?
Thanks,
Mark

I'm going to France in the Summer. How difficult are they to fit yourself? Want to order some but don't necessarily need them fitted yet!

I had them fitted to mine I took them of the other day to clean behind so easy all you need is a screwdriver 10 minutes max :thumb

Rozzie50 said:
Jasper25 said:
Thanks,
Mark

I'm going to France in the Summer. How difficult are they to fit yourself? Want to order some but don't necessarily need them fitted yet!

They are easy to fit, take all of 15 seconds a side. The plastic lower lip slides under the headlight then the metal clip clicks onto the top lip of the headlight - Simple

Calikev said:
I can clear this up for you Chris. You have booked for 2 people this is for your food sat night the pitch fee needs to be payed too the site on arrival. So if 4 of you want to eat you will need to pay
Another tenner. Is that clear or am I talking nonsense :laugh2 :laugh2

Hi Kev

you should have 2 x booking for us - as we paid £10 twice. We had a couple confirm late they wanted to come so we just booked another 2 deposits. We did mention it on the paypal payment.

Can someone look into this please :)

we paid one lot 19th Feb and the other 5th Jan.

Many thanks

Hiedi

Hi there hiedi. Sorry my fault I have looked and you are right. Are you all in the same van :?:
Just so I can keep track of the amount of cali's attending :thumb by the way happy birthday is it you or Chris .have a drink on me :thumb

Thanks Kev, yes it's my birthday (Chris) had a good day off today
Yes just the one Van

Really looking forward to this event - its shaping up brilliantly, just tying to imagine what that many Cali's might look like in a lineup

Hoping it's a raffle and not an auction, as you know how carried away H got at the last auction ;) :bananadance

Another auction now there, s an idea :goodone :laugh2 only joking raffle only this time :thumb

Linda said:
Anyone for a game of Kubb ? ( well away from the Calis of course!)

that can't be in Britain. Blue skies, :eek: shorts :eek: and kubb! ?

Bring Alone your outdoor games ,as I'm sure that they can be adapted to Drinking outdoor games :) lol

Please can someone help? I have tried to pay for 2 adults to go to the meet but I am not sure whether the payment has been taken.

Hi yes your deposit has been payed 2 adults thanks very much. You will just need to pay for your pitch when you arrive :thumb you are Cali no80 :thumb :thumb awsome

Thanks Kev, we were the couple that turned up at Hollands Wood last year when we were not yet members and we parked away down by the showers, looking forward to meeting everyone at the farm.

Oh yes I remember it will be good to see you at cotf :thumb

Calikev said:
Another auction now there, s an idea :goodone :laugh2 only joking raffle only this time :thumb

PHEW!! I never get to bid at the property auctions i take care of so in the past i've made up for it at every other auction!!! And on top of a few ciders it's not a good idea rofl!!!

I think chris is going to strap my arms to my body at the next auction :oops:

Really looking forward to seeing everyone.

Hiedi and Chris

Well..!!! .. The line up for cotf is growing daily now from what i can see ...with not long to go I see some are booked in for work at SMG ,so if Your thinking about anything at all let ALex know sooner than later to avoid disappointment.. There's been more interest than I ever thought there would be and its great for kev and martin ...:) i can't wait to meet new and old members of the club whatever the weather :)

Can Anyone tell me how many Calis,people,kids,and dogs are expected on this meet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back