Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Mats

Malc

I spoke to the chap at QTMats today. I don't think it is an option we are likly to see too soon. The chap who does the CAD work has a bad wrist. He says he will let us know on the forum once the work is done.

Thanks Michael just continue with turtle mats! and poor the beer more carefully

i have my other set of mats in mid grey 2 rail if anyone fancies them ....you could mark out and cut the 3rd rail out and get the edge trimmed in grey ...even if you want to be flash ask for some trim to be sent to you from that factory (if your lucky )
if you fancy a try make me an offer on them :thumb ;)

I took a chance and ordered some of these, in spite of the less than sparkling reputation of this 'bedroom seller'. Fingers crossed they will get my order right, if not they'll be going straight back for a refund with the courier and I'll pay for the Brandrup ones instead. If they get it right, I'll let you all know that the odds of getting what you asked for have improved! Lets hope they are looking to redeem themselves and prove to be a better supplier to club members...they didn't bother to reply to my original email enquiry, so thus far I'm not impressed... :?:

Paul

It all turned out well!

Ordered at the weekend, despatched Monday, arrived Tuesday and look like they'll be very nice down when I pick up my Cali on the 29th.

I was worried after the hassle some members have had getting the right mats, but I got exactly what I ordered in the mid range velour, all with anti slip backing (tested on my laminate flooring) and I have to say, for the money I am really impressed with the quality. I have two hooligan dogs so I didn't fancy the chances of the Cali floor looking good after a few trips and these mats are certainly an affordable protective measure.

One more happy customer to tip the balance in the right direction.

Result!

:barmy

Good news mate :thumb it sounds like you have the same mats as me I have no complaints at all
My dog leaves hair all over the place but it hovers up so well. When I camp I take a dustpan and brush it does a great job they are good quality and great price :thumb :thumb

Also just received a set of these. All black premium. Really happy with them and turned up in less than a week :clap

Crap picture but happy customer :thumb

90e32a02ae7be76d652412f7586ba3f5.jpg

Ideal!

Watch the front O/S corner of the boot space mat. Ours turned up/creased soon after we got it and is getting battered every time the seat is moved.

Oh and the living space has a long thin section that likes to trip you up (by the sliding door).

Still a very good thing to have though. Cosy and also protects the floor.

• Informative
Reactions: IgK
On the trip hazard, I used self adhesive Velcro tabs to secure that length in place. Works well.

I was going to say that Graham ...i have some original good velco large disc's under my mats in the areas where the mats move and they are working very well so far :thumb

Graham said:
On the trip hazard, I used self adhesive Velcro tabs to secure that length in place. Works well.

Winning idea. As mentioned the the long thin strip at the living door looks like it could be a pain in the ass.

Overall though pretty dam good for the cash. Discount too. :thanks

If they where cheap them that helps ..:)
Maybe 2 velco pads down that thin strip , but mine has only one and I have a grandaughter in and out most weekends and dogs and it hasn't moved ..
When you put them on put some weight on it it seems to help alittle :)

Calikev said:
Stu said:
syrup1971 said:
http://www.qtmdirect2u.com/ - using the VIP discount code.

Am I missing something here, I can't see the code.

Were you able to order online or is it telephone orders only?
Stu I have pm''d you the code if you need it :thumb[/quote

Hi Kev, could you point me in the right direction of the VIP discount code please. About to order some mats

Cheers.

Steve

I bought some cheap ones to try and at £22 inc next day delivery I was blown away by the fit and quality!! They work a treat and make the inside much more cosy!

www.valuecarmats.com have mats for all cars in Cali.
If you enter 'iwantadeal' in the coupon box then you get 40% off... :thumb

Bloody hell that is cheap, is that the full set? ( including boot area? ) Would be good to see some photo's if you get a chance ..

Martin said:
Bloody hell that is cheap, is that the full set? ( including boot area? ) Would be good to see some photo's if you get a chance ..

Yes full 3pc set super cheap! Where do you get next day delivery for 4quid.

Excuse the poor quality images taken on phone quickly.
Oh and the vacum cleaners broke...Honest!

Cannot compare to others on here quality wise but i have a stupidly expensive mat set in my RS and these are fine with me for the type of use the Cali gets :thumb

http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e165/ ... li%20Mats/

Cheers

Valuecarmats, £22 with next day delivery - sold! :thanks

Back