Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Rømø Denmark Meet 7-9 Sep 2018

Do you want to attend (just as a indication)

• Yes!

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That's brilliant - thank you! I'll keep my eyes peeled for what they say.
If it helps - Dave and George are very well behaved and usually fall asleep under a table when in pubs / restaurants. They've been brought up going everywhere with us and know when to behave (a pocket full of treats also makes excellent bribery!) :)

They do not recommend to bring a dog. And point out that it is mainly in the concern for the dogs wellbeing and in respect to the guests that might not be so found or even afraid of dogs.

But if the dogs are small and quiet, and can be brought in a bag or sit/lay under the table. It might be accepted.

That was not a very clear answer, but I guess it is up to owners to judge how their dog is. Dogs are so diverse in size, personality and behaviour – it must be an individual judgement.

The restaurant is just outside the campsite it that is useful information.

They do not recommend to bring a dog. And point out that it is mainly in the concern for the dogs wellbeing and in respect to the guests that might not be so found or even afraid of dogs.

But if the dogs are small and quiet, and can be brought in a bag or sit/lay under the table. It might be accepted.

That was not a very clear answer, but I guess it is up to owners to judge how their dog is. Dogs are so diverse in size, personality and behaviour – it must be an individual judgement.

The restaurant is just outside the campsite it that is useful information.

That's great information: thank you.

We shall probably give the evenings events a miss but will still get on with booking our place at the campsite for the rest of the meet!

Really looking forward to it!

That's great information: thank you.

We shall probably give the evenings events a miss but will still get on with booking our place at the campsite for the rest of the meet!

Really looking forward to it!

If the situation changes when there, I might be able to get you in on the evening event afterwards … not a promise, but if it is only a couple or two I expect it is doable. I know others have the same concern. Or they might have an outdoor area where those with a dog can join … we can see when there.

AMAZING!

48 hours … almost 2/3 of the pits gone! We are going to have a huge weekend in Denmark!

… IF we get sold out, I will try to get some more pits. But it is a busy weekend due to the kite festival. But IF and IF then I will make a waiting list. Time will show. SO please do not wait too long if you want to go …

AMAZING!

48 hours … almost 2/3 of the pits gone! We are going to have a huge weekend in Denmark!

… IF we get sold out, I will try to get some more pits. But it is a busy weekend due to the kite festival. But IF and IF then I will make a waiting list. Time will show. SO please do not wait too long if you want to go …

Payment sent to your bank Henrik . Many thanks for all your hard work organising .

We would like to do the meal but that may mean leaving the dogs in the van. That isnt a problem unless it is hot etc... Assume September wont be too bad and relatively cool?

We would like to do the meal but that may mean leaving the dogs in the van. That isnt a problem unless it is hot etc... Assume September wont be too bad and relatively cool?

It's unusual that the evening is really hot in September - but the weather has lately been quite unusual on occasions. Let's see how we get along when getting there.

Thats why we are not yet signing in for the oyster walk or the dinner .
I'm not leaving Mieke in the Cali in hot weather for sevral hours.

Ok great then, may be better to put us as no for the meal then although I put yes on the form but saw that dogs are not recommended in the cafe. :)

I fully understand the concerns for the dogs.

I cannot promise (also depends on the amount of participants) but I hope we can find a solution on site - and that I might be able to squeeze a few extra dog owners in.

Have a look at the forecast just before and decide, so I can give the Restaurant a notice a little before.

I will alert them ahead anyway. Then you can pay afterwards if you decide to go ;-)

If in doubt? GO!

There are still some pits available and we really hope to see a full house. It is a good opportunity to pay small and beautiful Denmark a visit.

Have a look at the prospect (PDF) we made for the meet:
http://www.henrikkaufmann.dk/meet2018/assets/prospekt-rømø-2018.pdf

Please let me know if you have questions or are in doubt of anything

Filled in the form just now. As for now, we think only to be albe to arrive on Saturday, around noon! So, the night on Friday 7th we will not be there yet.

Happy you can make it … and at least you are able to join Dinner & Music Saturday (if you like). I will manage to adjust, so you don't need to pay camping for the night you are not there. If you arrive earlier, we will manage that as well …

Looking forward seeing you ;-)

Hiya , what a pity we can't go on the trip , as we am making the Northern Lights Lofoten / Lapland trip and we have to wait for equinox to get the good lights , which is later in the month . Simply love the way you have made the prospectus , well done and super effort , which is inspiring even if we can't make this trip. Maybe I have to steal the nice idea to make a prospectus like you have done for the Northern Lights LOL
Have a great meeting :)

Hiya , what a pity we can't go on the trip , as we am making the Northern Lights Lofoten / Lapland trip and we have to wait for equinox to get the good lights , which is later in the month . Simply love the way you have made the prospectus , well done and super effort , which is inspiring even if we can't make this trip. Maybe I have to steal the nice idea to make a prospectus like you have done for the Northern Lights LOL
Have a great meeting :)

Yes a pity you can't make it. We should have coordinated so that the once heading north could have made a stopover. I would have loved the Northern Lights trip as well - but does not fit due to the Meet ;-)

A prospect for your trip is a great idea. I would love to read it myself. Hoping to go one time …

You can still make it!

We have a few pitches still open, so we have managed to extend the period for your enquiry. The 10th May will be the last chance to book. If not the last few places are booked before … Hurry ;-)

We've registered. Thank you for organising & great job with the meet info.

Perfect! Thank you - looking forward to see you ;-)

Henrik , how many places are there still availeble at this moment ?

If you still consider attending this wonderful Meet and do not want to miss out on spending the weekend with more than 50 happy campers – don't wait longer. There are only a very few pitches left …

:bananadance2:bananadance2:bananadance2:welcome:bananadance2:bananadance2:bananadance2

Last edited:
Hi Hendrik,

I have sent the payment to you via Paypal. It is in the name of my company First Sense Limited, but I have added a note with our names on it.

Thanks

Alan

Hi Hendrik,

I have sent the payment to you via Paypal. It is in the name of my company First Sense Limited, but I have added a note with our names on it.

Thanks

Alan

Well received ;-)