Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

South East Afternoon Meet - March 16th 2014

I was wondering if people can bring their various mattress/ mattress toppers to get a look at the options...I'm in complete dither mode and don't want to invest a lot of money in something I'm not happy with...would be great to see what others have and how they compare...!

Hi to all;

We hope to be there - our Salsa red 3 seater bench Beach has a build date of 20th Jan, so we are hoping for it in time for 1st March. Nice and handy for us as we live in Tonbridge!

Attending or maybe attending the meet just to get an idea .
cut n paste and add your name to the list

choplee
maui2512
Alan
redredzimmer
pabloalfa76
masdst
smgcowfold
davidofhook
Duckling68
Chris & co
Mush666
Hissey

Sorry - forgot to add our name to the list when I 'cut and pasted'. Perhaps someone could do it for me - I'm a bit of a novice at this sort of thing and couldn't work out the most up to date list!

choplee
maui2512
Alan
redredzimmer
pabloalfa76
masdst
smgcowfold
davidofhook
Duckling68
Chris & co
Mush666
Hissey

choplee
maui2512
Alan
redredzimmer
pabloalfa76
masdst
smgcowfold
davidofhook
Duckling68
Chris & co
Mush666
Terry Ibrahim
Steviej
Jane farah
Hissey

Lee,

thanks for organizing this meet. We are definitely interested and we would like to come along, but we will just need to wait to see if Britt is not on shift that weekend at the hospital. :thumb

John

choplee
maui2512
Alan
redredzimmer
pabloalfa76
masdst
smgcowfold
davidofhook
Duckling68
Chris & co
Mush666
Terry Ibrahim
Steviej
BarryM
Jane farah
Hissey
Owen_h

Just added my name to the list as its now more likely than not that I will be able to make it :D
Owen

Looking forward to the meet

Is it ok to book direct now with the camp site ?

Regards
Alan

Alan said:
Looking forward to the meet

Is it ok to book direct now with the camp site ?

Regards
Alan

Yeap ...sure thing alan not a problem :thumb

I was hoping to attend this meet, but from the website it looks like the family fun site & farm are closed until the Spring due to massive Xmas flooding. Is this meet still going ahead?

Simon

It says about the closure, but they are having an auction there on 29th January. am sure Lee will contact them to find out and let us all know.

cheers

smgcowfold said:
It says about the closure, but they are having an auction there on 29th January. am sure Lee will contact them to find out and let us all know.

cheers

I have contacted them and waiting for a return e-mail ... I think the campsite is most affected and the carpark and restaurant will still be ok ,as its not for a few months yet :)
I'll keep you all posted

I have had a reply from the hop farm venue for the meet.
The e-mail they sent back to me is below:-

Good Afternoon

I have been passed your enquiry.

Unfortunately due to extreme weather over the Christmas period the
campsite itself will not be open until the beginning of May.

We would still be able to have you onsite for the informal meet. I have
some event showers which we may be able to get up and ready for then if
you require an overnight stay as our camping ones are out of use at
present. We do have toilets that would be fine to use if that is all
you would need.

The park itself it is also undergoing major renovations at the moment
and may not be open until Easter although if the work is finished in
time we are pushing for February half term but I think this is highly
unlikely.

We would be able to provide food and refreshments for the day if we have
prior notice but we would need to decide what food and take payment for
food and land use in advance.

If you would still like to use the site as a meet point I will get you a
quote together and send over some menu choices. I will wait to hear
back from you.

Kind Regards

Vicky

Vicky Fearn
Christmas and Corporate Coordinator
The Hop farm Family Park
Maidstone Road
Paddock Wood
Kent
TN12 6PY
Tel no 01622 870838 & 870828
Email
- vfearn@thehopfarm.co.uk

redredzimmer said:
Rethink??

Well it seems like we can just rock up park and go and eat anyway ,as it's a pub restaurant type anyway ,but maybe just ask them to reserve an area for us to sit and eat .... see what other think ...

choplee said:
redredzimmer said:
Rethink??

Well it seems like we can just rock up park and go and eat anyway ,as it's a pub restaurant type anyway ,but maybe just ask them to reserve an area for us to sit and eat .... see what other think ...

Can we just 'rock up'? , the way I read the last 2 paragraphs of the mail they want to be given prior notice & payment for food and land use.
Any pubs with large car parks or even country parks with cafe's in that area?

owen_h said:
choplee said:
redredzimmer said:
Rethink??

Can we just 'rock up'? , the way I read the last 2 paragraphs of the mail they want to be given prior notice & payment for food and land use.
Any pubs with large car parks or even country parks with cafe's in that area?

i think we can just rock up if i'm honest with you , but i think they would like us to book for food and have a table/area ... i will give them a call

Sorry guys,
We will not be coming, nothing to do with the Hop Farm, we will be leaving on 7 March and should be in Spain by 16. Sorry Chop lee but the sun is calling.......!

DavidofHook said:
Sorry guys,
We will not be coming, nothing to do with the Hop Farm, we will be leaving on 7 March and should be in Spain by 16. Sorry Chop lee but the sun is calling.......!

No worries at all ... Only a group of Cali owners having some grub and beer talking shop ...:)

choplee
maui2512
Alan
redredzimmer
pabloalfa76
masdst
smgcowfold
davidofhook
Duckling68
Chris & co
Mush666
Terry Ibrahim
Steviej
BarryM
Jane farah
Hissey
Owen_h
mal-practice

Hi guys, we only got our van over the winter so are itching to try it out and meet others. Count us in for now unless something comes up.

I should be coming, so if anyone wants any parts then please order and pay for them in advance and I can give them to you at the meet to save on postage etc...

thanks

put me down for this one please Martin,

Patrick Nolan
choplee
maui2512
Alan
redredzimmer
pabloalfa76
masdst
smgcowfold
davidofhook
Duckling68
Chris & co
Mush666
patnolan

We are probably not going to be able to attend now as we have to collect my daughter from Brownie camp :crazy if anything changes we'll come along though!

choplee
Alan
redredzimmer
pabloalfa76
masdst
smgcowfold
davidofhook
Duckling68
Chris & co
Mush666
Terry Ibrahim
Steviej
BarryM
Jane farah
Hissey
Owen_h
mal-practice
patnolan

Had a e-mail regarding the mini get together .... the main hop farm and site will not be open and there's no events on at this time ,so the main carpark is ok for us to park up and the brewers fayre will be open for us for drinkies & grub :thumb

Back