Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

South East Afternoon Meet - March 16th 2014

smgcowfold said:
What time will it start Lee?

I'm open to any time really ... Morning lunchtime or afternoon ...
Whatever suits ...!?

Afternoon for a couple of hours would suit me best as am cycling in the morning.

cheers

Really sorry but something has come up and we wont be able to make it i'm afraid so I've scrubbed my name from the list.

choplee
Alan
redredzimmer
pabloalfa76
masdst
smgcowfold
davidofhook
Duckling68
Chris & co
Mush666
Terry Ibrahim
Steviej
BarryM
Jane farah
Hissey
Owen_h
patnolan

Not a problem ... Only an informal meet ,so as long as one other turns up for me to share a platter with and a pint I'll be fine :)

smgcowfold said:
Afternoon for a couple of hours would suit me best as am cycling in the morning.

cheers

Sounds ok ... If that works for u Alex

I'm still planning to be there. Just ordered some bits from SMG which hopefully Alex will be able to bring with him (only small & light).

Hi everyone I am intending to come in Zebedee with my daughter who is 11....anyone else going with kids? We thought that as we can't camp at the Hop Farm we might go to another nearby campsite we nearly went to at half term and stay the night. What time are we meeting?

J. :hello

Attending or maybe attending the meet just to get an idea .
cut n paste and add your name to the list

choplee
maui2512
Alan
redredzimmer
pabloalfa76
masdst
smgcowfold
davidofhook
H4H Grey Berghaus - skull valve caps
Duckling68
Chris & co
Simon (sacmac)
Maui2152

We can probably come if it's late morning/ lunchtime..need to be back in Surrey for mid afternoon...would come with my 6 + 4 year olds (picking up the 8 year old at 4pm)

Newbie.. may I just ask if this is a meet where products are on sale or can be seen before purchase or is it a members /social meet? In particular, I'm looking for a suitable VW cali roof cover for a trip to Scotland and would like to see a variety (or one!) first before buying. Thanks for any help.

sacmac said:
Newbie.. may I just ask if this is a meet where products are on sale or can be seen before purchase or is it a members /social meet? In particular, I'm looking for a suitable VW cali roof cover for a trip to Scotland and would like to see a variety (or one!) first before buying. Thanks for any help.

I dont believe anything will be for sale at this meet, more a social get together. I do have a roof cover/topper that I will try and remember to bring along so you can have a look though. Its the standard weight Comfortz one (without windows). To fit a Beach rather than SE Cali but the construction is no doubt the same.

I have the mutze have only used it the once as only got it last month. You are welcome to see it though. It did keep us warm but would have preferred the comfort one that you can put in with the seats in the tailgate but was a bit of a distress purchase to allow us to go away at feb half term. Got it on ok but it was daylight and not too blowy. A bit tight but supposed it has to be.

Zebedee said:
I have the mutze have only used it the once as only got it last month. You are welcome to see it though. It did keep us warm but would have preferred the comfort one that you can put in with the seats in the tailgate but was a bit of a distress purchase to allow us to go away at feb half term. Got it on ok but it was daylight and not too blowy. A bit tight but supposed it has to be.

Do you have a California Camping Mutze? Ours will go in the tailgate seats and it is the 240grm fabric.

Hi there all;
We are hoping to be at the meet at the Hop Farm with our new 7 seater Beach, along with 13 year old son and 8 year old daughter (and possibly the dog too!). Won't be there until about 1.30 pm though. Have just had our first weekend away and had great fun, though the van's not looking quite so shiny as it was after all those muddy Kent lanes (I will have to get out the hose and sponge before next Sunday).

See you there ...

PS We are also looking at Cali toppers (for a Beach), and mattress toppers, so if others could bring theirs with them for us to compare that would be great.

Thanks.

long range forecast showing that we should have a lovely meet :D .

the hope farm was going on about sorting out bacon rolls etc setup outside for a set price ,but i think we maybe go into the brewers fayre just in case the weather is crap if not i'm sure we'll have some food to cook up in the cali's if the brewers is packed :thumb

Sorry South Easters.... I am going to be nearer Northampton this weekend, so shall be joining their meet.... have fun at Hop Farm!!

Choplee What time are you getting there?

Good morning peeps.......

If there are any parts or accessories that you require, then if you pay for them I can get Alex to deliver them to the meet on Sunday.

Just give me a call on 01403 581242

Regards

Steve

Parts Manager + SMG

Terry Ibrahim said:
Choplee What time are you getting there?

was going to cruise in just around lunchtime ,but get there when you like terry ....
think people will rock up around 2pm

I am aiming to be there for 2pm and will be collecting a California to take back with me for service :thumb

As per Steve's post, if you want any parts or accessories then please order them before Saturday and I can bring them with me to save you coming into us and to save on delivery charges.

cheers

I'll put in my Cali Hatchbag in for sunday so if anyone interested they can have a look ....It's for carrying dogs and muddy gear in the boot and bumper protection for the cali .... :thumb

Hi
We are hoping to come to the meet Sunday
We have just ordered a Beach
Delivery may /june
Joe and Lesley

Back