Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Devon - West Country Afternoon Meet - March 16th 2014

And I suppose if the dogs don't eat all of their doggy carvery, we can doggy bag it? :bananadance

Sorry, the voices made me do it!

We have quite a few coming along now :clap

Anyone else to add to the list?

Martin
BerndRos
James
Billtinsley
simon.foster
Richie
bournemouthbeach
Topcatbuggy
Smudge00
Pete Wilkins
Cody

Sorry will definitely be working all that weekend thought that would probably happen. Have a good meet

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Sorry, would love to have attended but all being well we should be on the ferry to Santander for the start of our first Cali adventure. Hope you all have a :goodone

Us...with my newly MIXIKUA stickered up Cali.....

James said:
Who is still going ?

James

Just the three of us then? :lol: I think the other meets will be putting us to shame ...

c'mon there must be more of us down here in the West country?

I feel bad now........sorry.
If you have the meet in the visitors car park at actavis Barnstaple I could manage a few minutes lol.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi all,

Apologies but not able to make it today, I have had to swap and do a water rescue course today! Hope you have a good one the weather looks great on my side of Dartmoor so hopefully is up there.
Smudge

No probs Smudge, see you another time. The forecast was for thick fog all day today but has now changed to full sunshine, looking forward to meeting everyone later.

Martin said:
No probs Smudge, see you another time. The forecast was for thick fog all day today but has now changed to full sunshine, looking forward to meeting everyone later.

Now... To wash or not wash van?

James

I have a friend on his way to check out the meet. Hope there are some Cali's to see :))

Hi Martin

Sent my mate to the Plume of Feathers to check out the Cali's.

Hope that is correct, how many vans there at the moment?

cheers

Thanks to everyone who turned up today, its was nice to see yet more new faces. Look forward to seeing you all at COTF in July.

Sorry we did not say see you to say goodbye James, we all decided to leave as soon as the fog arrived, hope you found your way back to your Cali OK :)

Martin said:
Thanks to everyone who turned up today, its was nice to see yet more new faces. Look forward to seeing you all at COTF in July.

Sorry we did not say see you to say goodbye James, we all decided to leave as soon as the fog arrived, hope you found your way back to your Cali OK :)

I was heartbroken lol - no it was fine - I figured people would go. Had a great afternoon:)

James

Back