Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

South East Afternoon Meet - March 16th 2014

Sorry Folks,
We won't be there as we are in Spain (gloat gloat).
Before you ask yes, it is warm and dry and the food is good and meals out are very good value. 9.5 euros for a meal with a salad starter followed by 3 courses including half a litre of wine and a bottle of lemonade. Can't do it every day but when we can..... Brill!

Again sorry but have a good time without us.

David and Mrs Davidofhook

Hello
We have been thinking of buying a VW California would it be ok for us to come along and talk to experienced VW owners?

Peter Woods and my wife Kate will be coming.We were only aware when the latest email forum arrived yesterday,hence late entry!

Hi Everyone

We'll the meet is finally upon us and the weather is looking great for tomorrow :D

We will be arriving around midday tomorrow if anyone else is running early, looks like lots of people now attending and we are looking forward to meeting everyone :thumb

As you go in there is a big sort of overflow area carpark lets all park in there and then eat , drink or whatever ... Lol
I'll be earlier I think as well ..

Hi choplee,

Late runner, see you tomorrow.

Calijohn

Lovely day and a good mini regional meet with a nice bunch of members ...
Lets hope we can do this again sometime soon or i was even looking at a little campout ;) :thumb

Had our first Cali meet today, :clap.
Meet lots of nice people and had a great time.
Thanks Choplee for organising this event,:thumb
Hope to see you all soon.

Terry , Sue and Darcy.

Weather was fantastic and was good to catch up and meet some new members!

cheers

Could only stay for a very short time yesterday but good to chat to a few of you and especially to the owners (sorry I did not get your names) of the nice new red Beach 7 seater who passed on some great ideas. Hope some more meets coming up soon.
Patrick Nolan

Stayed for a couple of hours and really enjoyed meeting and getting ideas from some nice folks.

Thanks for arranging choplee and look forward to a few more.

Good to meet you also mark, your next door neighbour on the day - thanks for the demo of the khyam kamper cozi (yes we did write it down!) - very useful.

Hi All

Just to say what a great afternoon seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones. It was good to meet Calijohn and do a topper demo and also Alan from Romford, Alex and Terry to name a few of the nice people who turned up.

Looking forward to the next one.

Mark & Carrie

Yes what a great afternoon it turned out.
How good it was talking to like minded people and hope we can all meet again at Cali's on the farm in July
I'm sure I would be in order to thank Lee from us all for organizing the event... :goodone

Alan

Thanks for the support in attending the gathering at the hop farm and as it turned out to be a nice day and hope everyone got something out of it then i don't mind looking at doing more for my fellow local cali members and more than happy for someone else to arrange one or help...
cheers guys :thumb

A belated thanks from me too for a v nice intro to the cali-community. We picked up some great tips and advice from you guys, many thanks, Simon

sacmac said:
A belated thanks from me too for a v nice intro to the cali-community. We picked up some great tips and advice from you guys, many thanks, Simon

Glad you guys popped along and hope to catch up again sometime .... :thumb

Back