Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 California order times

How long did it take to get your T6 California from ordering

• Total voters
Mine is on it's way from Germany ... Can't wait!

That's great news mines at sheerness awaiting delivery to dealers :thumb

Our Ocean is at Elden awaiting the ferry. Hopefully we may receive it by end of May beginning of June

1st Cali pre registered 99 miles on clock 1 week wait 2nd Cali new but in stock again 1 week wait that is long enough for me to wait - we were lucky ttat needs + spec balanced just right for us. with both vans

has anyone given up waiting ? and if so did u get your deposit back ?

Had phone call from dealer to say it's all turned up and will be ready for pick up on the 19/5. Can't wait :):pinkbanana:pinkbanana:)

We ordered our ocean at 20 jan. Anyone else also ordered that period?

Ordered mid November and being built this week.
Blimey, I make that build week 19 (say 25 weeks from order to build). How many weeks do you anticipate before you get the keys?

I was 'told' build week 33-35, when I ordered in week 21 - I'm now questioning that accuracy....

Woa buddy! In time for summer........:bananadance2

Blimey, I make that build week 19 (say 25 weeks from order to build). How many weeks do you anticipate before you get the keys?

I was 'told' build week 33-35, when I ordered in week 21 - I'm now questioning that accuracy....
25 weeks is about average. The dealers get updated every Wednesday of vehicle status. Suggest you give yours a call to confirm.

Any Build week 19'ers had an update yet? Our last update was that week that it was in the process of being built but our dealer is sooo slack on the updates (and annoyingly we can't find our order number to phone customer services). Just wondering if anyone else with that week has an update on where theirs is.......

Any Build week 19'ers had an update yet? Our last update was that week that it was in the process of being built but our dealer is sooo slack on the updates (and annoyingly we can't find our order number to phone customer services). Just wondering if anyone else with that week has an update on where theirs is.......
Why don't you ask your dealer for your order number and then phone VWCS?

Have done but be generally takes a week to get back to us and I'm impatient!!! I might email again!
Wouldn't bother emailing - get someone on the phone - good old fashioned way and just ask for your order number. When you speak (on the phone) to VWCS they give you the status there and then.

I'm week 19, spoke to vwcs 7-10 days ago and then it had been built in final inspection.

.....said it would be with the dealer in 4-5 weeks

Finally got a call back from the dealer. He said it's still in quality control - likely to be 3-4 weeks.

Cali's are currently taking 3.5 weeks (usual 2 weeks) to be build. He finally gave us the order number (not very willingly though!) so we can chase ourselves.

Was hoping to have it for trip in 3 weeks time....cutting it fine!!!

I ordered min mid December 16. I have been informed the earliest likely delivery is October. I have just cancelled my order. Anyone selling a 4Motion with auxiliary heating. I need it for a move to Norway this summer.

Just over 7 months since I started this thread and ordered my Ocean, I'm finally able to answer the poll myself after taking delivery yesterday.

Good luck to all the others still waiting, it's worth the wait.

Congrats. I'm less than 3 weeks in to my wait and already struggling...not sure how I'm going to make it through 6 months of this! Good to hear it's worth it.

I ordered min mid December 16. I have been informed the earliest likely delivery is October. I have just cancelled my order. Anyone selling a 4Motion with auxiliary heating. I need it for a move to Norway this summer.

There was a fully loaded 4motion in the show room at Parkway Leicester, not sure whether its still available, was afraid to ask the price!

Back