Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

MAIN EVENT: Cali's on the Farm - 10-12th May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: EVENT: Cali's on the Farm - 10-12th May 2013

Hi Eric in a word no :laugh2
All I can tell you is there are up to date 82 cali's coming and I believe approx 35 children of various ages I have take deposits for 140 people not inc sponsors staff etc

over 80 cali's ? that will be crazy :crazy I just hope I can make it as I am rostered for Saturday night but I am hoping I can get someone to cover. I may be a last minute entrant, hope that is OK

You may need to get the Guiness book of records down there

At the moment we do still have space but we please ask that anyone who is a 'maybe' to let us know so we can inform the campsite as we need to make sure we have enough space for the day visitors to park on Saturday.

We just booked - so will be me, my lurvly wife, chaos and mayhem (our 2 kids) and of course Bluebell the Cali :)

- Paul

Please please can people that are bringing kids that are over ten years of age ensure that you have paid for their food for Satuday night as we are getting close now to inform the Hog Roast company how many mouths we have to feed.

Please remember kids under 10 will eat free but over 10's will need to pay the adult price please.

Thank you

Anyone who would like to come to COTF who does not have a VW California, you are more than welcome to camp on the main camping field which is adjacent to the rally field, however please let us know if you are coming and also if you would like to order your hog roast meal for Saturday night.

We have nothing against non-Cali's but we are getting to a stage now where space is limited on the rally field and we need to keep remaining pitches for Cali's

Thanks for your understanding

:thanks

Hi, not sure if we will be abroad on the 10-12May. Being a newbie but with a Cali, can i just turn up for the day ?? Pay any entrance fee of course. Paul.

Hi Paul that's no problem there will be a parking area for day visitors. £3 adults and £2 for children payable on the day at reception :thumb

Have I missed how to book for the hog roast - in the impressive 18 forum pages on the meet!!!! We've booked for 2 nights (I think) but didn't realised we needed to book the hog roast - wouldn't want to miss out on the hog! Do we need to pay in advance? Is there anything else - apart from the SMG things - that need advance booking?

Phil

Now I'm really confused??? I've booked and paid £10 via the link from this forum for two persons so I take it we are in for the Hog Roast. I thought this included also reserving a pitch which someone would book on my behalf and which would be payable on arrival. Do I also need to book a pitch separately with the site owners?

Have Fun

Bob

Hi Phil, the £5 per head includes the hog roast on Saturday night. All that is left to do is pay the campsite for your pitch when you arrive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

HistoryBob said:
Now I'm really confused??? I've booked and paid £10 via the link from this forum for two persons so I take it we are in for the Hog Roast. I thought this included also reserving a pitch which someone would book on my behalf and which would be payable on arrival. Do I also need to book a pitch separately with the site owners?

Have Fun

Bob

Bob, the £5 includes the hog roast and also reserves your pitch for the weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks Martin

Yes - thanks for clarifying.

Phil

We are both veggies, do we still need to pay for the hog roast? we are happy to supply our own food if needed

I must admit we have not arranged anything yet for the vegetarians yet and I know we do have around ten attending so we are open to suggestions on this if anyone is willing to cook or prepare anything? Also if there are any other veggies can you please let us know. Thanks

don't put yourself out just for us, we will be happy with some linda mccartney sausages in a roll :)

we are vegi too we'll stand upwind of the roast with a bottle of red! ;)
David and Cee

Arthur said:
Anyone who would like to come to COTF who does not have a VW California, you are more than welcome to camp on the main camping field which is adjacent to the rally field, however please let us know if you are coming and also if you would like to order your hog roast meal for Saturday night.

We have nothing against non-Cali's but we are getting to a stage now where space is limited on the rally field and we need to keep remaining pitches for Cali's

Thanks for your understanding

:thanks

Erm, or just hire one from me :thumb :D

Great shameless plug there oli :thumb :thumb

Couple attending in a T4 here, with an 18 month old so he won't eat much, The Mrs on the other hand... ;)

Cheers

James

Calikev said:
Hi there hiedi. Sorry my fault I have looked and you are right. Are you all in the same van :?:
Just so I can keep track of the amount of cali's attending :thumb by the way happy birthday is it you or Chris .have a drink on me :thumb

Hi Kev, We paid just a deposit for Cali's on the Farm when event first announced . We have a van and are two people.. are we on the list and do we need to do more? Thanks.

Celia and Edward said:
Calikev said:
Hi there hiedi. Sorry my fault I have looked and you are right. Are you all in the same van :?:
Just so I can keep track of the amount of cali's attending :thumb by the way happy birthday is it you or Chris .have a drink on me :thumb

Hi Kev, We paid just a deposit for Cali's on the Farm when event first announced . We have a van and are two people.. are we on the list and do we need to do more? Thanks.

Hi celia&Edward Your name is down on my list so no problem. all you need to do is pay your
Pitch fee too reception when you arrive :thumb it will be great to see you both again.

Hi all you cali owners

We are still in the process of down sizing from our Hymer Caravan to a Cali.
We are looking to book on the Blacklands Farm Camp Site for this week end, with our caravan.
Checking through the Q&A info We will miss out on camping on the cali field with you all & the hog roast, but will we have access to test drive the California vans by SMG.

Look Forward to meet you all

Terry

You can camp as if you were a normal customer at the farm and then come spend some time with the rest of us nutters.

No better way to see everything in one place. Martin is a downsizee so he can offer his perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back