Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

new beach colours

T

T5beach64

Vehicle
T5 Beach
I know we have had this question before but peoples opinions change and the vw colour chart has also changed but if you were to order a new California what would be your colour preference ?

Turmeric. Available on the continent (& for the caddy?) but not the Cali - looks sick with black alloys!

Ultimately I'd choose a colour you want to live with - one that you like. We bought an ex-Demonstrator so had little choice but it was a somewhat boring, but non offensive silver so wouldn't be a massive issue to live with nor a potential resale problem, and we felt we could deal with it. 2 years later and still very happy with it.

As an observation, I'd avoid any highly fashionable colour (is there such a thing in a Cali?) as highly fashionable car colours can date and become unpopular quickly too - but for most of us the Cali is not about resale, but the enjoyment it brings whilst we have it.

So find a colour you personally like and just go for it!

That's my 5 pennyworth anyway......

I know we have had this question before but peoples opinions change and the vw colour chart has also changed but if you were to order a new California what would be your colour preference ?
I'd like a greater choice and since the Beach is a leisure vehicle how about some more exiciting colours. The current colour choice is limited and uninspiring.
Here are the colours Fiat offer for their much much cheaper 500 range. If they can do it on a cheap car then surely VW can on a premium one!
image.png
image.png

Back