Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Options - What can you do without

MUST HAVES

1. Cruise control (I'm amazed this isn't standard..? Do you mean ACC?)
2. Heated seats
3. Comfort dash (Does this include the Climatronic?)
4. Sat Nav (Assuming there is no App connect.)
5. Front and Rear Parking Sensors with Rear Camera

COULD DO WITHOUT

1. Electric mirrors (Assuming you mean electric folding?)
2. Steering wheel controls (I have this on the Golf and love it, but your 5 item idea is very restrictive!! lol)
3. 6.33 Media Centre (I would take this over the sat nav for sure if there was also App connect)
4. Timed Parking Heater
5. LED headlamps

Fog lights would be a biggie for me. :Iamsorry

To be clear I have a choice of Calis at Trade Value that have some of the options in my list of ten. They DO NOT have any options outside that list of ten. No van has more than 5 of them. THerefore I was hoping for answers based on users TOP FIVE from my list. Easy Peasy really. :thanks

OK which of these two would YOU choose:

VAN1
DISCOVER MEDIA SATELLITE NAVIGATION 6.33`` COLOUR TOUCH SCREEN ,FRONT & REAR PARKING SENSORS,3-ZONE CLIMATRONIC AIR CONDITIONING w,HEATED FRONT SEATS,CRUISE CONTROL,BLUETOOTH PHONE CONNECTIVITY WITH WI-FI,POWER FOLDING DOOR MIRRORS,LEATHER MULTI FUNCTION STEERING WHEEL,,,Swivelling Driver & Passenger Seats,Carpet Floor Covering Cab,2 Swivelling & Removable Rear Seats,3 Seater Movable Bench Seat With Reclining Action,Interior Light Concept,Multi Function Display Plus,USB Interface (Ipod/Iphone) AUX In Jack,SD Card Slot / Mp3 Compatible CD Drive,Bed Extension With Comfort Sleeping Mat ,Privacy Glass,Green Heat Insulating Glass,Front & Rear Armrests,Lumbar Support,,Glazed Rear Tailgate With Wash / Wipe,Awning Housing Rail In Black,16`` Clayton Alloy Wheels ,Front Fog Lights With Cornering Function, Black Awning.

VAN2
Programmable Parking Heater function; with radio remote control, Headlamps with LED daytime running lights, Front and Rear Parking Sensors with Rear Camera, Wing mirrors: heated,power adjustable and power folding, Climatronic 3-zone A/C with 2nd evaporator, auxiliary heater, air conditioned headliner and additional passenger control, Awning- Silver, Air Conditioning, Headlamp Washers, Composit Media Radio 6.33 screen, interface (for iPod/Iphone) and AUX-IN jack , Front Seat Armrests & Swivelling, Comfort Sleeping Mat, Interior Light Concept, Electric Mirrors, Sliding window in front and fixed window in rear in load/passenger compartment on driver side ,Comfort Dashboard, Cloth interior,

Last edited:
I was going for Van 2 because the heater is very much needed,
but if the front seats don´t swivel then, for me, its useless as a camper.

So i´ll go for Van 1.

I´ll get the heater fitted whilst they are lowering it and tinting the windows.:talktothehand

^ All standard Beach have Swivel Front Seats unless optioned otherwise. Van2 has swivel seats.

Would also depend on colour and wheels imo.

I´ll take VAN 2 then.

Its ready to go camping without ordering the Heater and Awning,
Its also got the AUX heater.

Do they have the plug in socket on them. ( for hook up )
My mate over here has just got a beach and it doesn´t have the hook up socket,
which is strange.

OK which of these two would YOU choose:

VAN1
DISCOVER MEDIA SATELLITE NAVIGATION 6.33`` COLOUR TOUCH SCREEN ,FRONT & REAR PARKING SENSORS,3-ZONE CLIMATRONIC AIR CONDITIONING w,HEATED FRONT SEATS,CRUISE CONTROL,BLUETOOTH PHONE CONNECTIVITY WITH WI-FI,POWER FOLDING DOOR MIRRORS,LEATHER MULTI FUNCTION STEERING WHEEL,,,Swivelling Driver & Passenger Seats,Carpet Floor Covering Cab,2 Swivelling & Removable Rear Seats,3 Seater Movable Bench Seat With Reclining Action,Interior Light Concept,Multi Function Display Plus,USB Interface (Ipod/Iphone) AUX In Jack,SD Card Slot / Mp3 Compatible CD Drive,Bed Extension With Comfort Sleeping Mat ,Privacy Glass,Green Heat Insulating Glass,Front & Rear Armrests,Lumbar Support,,Glazed Rear Tailgate With Wash / Wipe,Awning Housing Rail In Black,16`` Clayton Alloy Wheels ,Front Fog Lights With Cornering Function,

VAN2
Programmable Parking Heater function; with radio remote control, Headlamps with LED daytime running lights, Front and Rear Parking Sensors with Rear Camera, Wing mirrors: heated,power adjustable and power folding, Climatronic 3-zone A/C with 2nd evaporator, auxiliary heater, air conditioned headliner and additional passenger control, Awning- Silver, Air Conditioning, Headlamp Washers, Composit Media Radio 6.33 screen, interface (for iPod/Iphone) and AUX-IN jack , Front Seat Armrests & Swivelling, Comfort Sleeping Mat, Interior Light Concept, Electric Mirrors, Sliding window in front and fixed window in rear in load/passenger compartment on driver side ,Comfort Dashboard, Cloth interior,
Definitely no 2 for me. Number 1 is a caravel with a pop-top. Number 2 is a campervan. It’s all about the heater for me.

Absolutely. For me anyway...

Categorise your colours.

Love

Will do

Hate it

Colours: candy white, cherry red, grape yellow, Acapulco blue, bamboo green, chestnut brown, indium grey, mojave beige, reflex silver, starlight blue, deep black, oryx white, grey/black, white/green, white/grey, white/beige, white/blue, white/red

For me, I love yellow and white/red. Any others would do. I wish red/yellow were an option, I think it would be a really fun option - especially with red bellows.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

I´ll take VAN 2 then.

Its ready to go camping without ordering the Heater and Awning,
Its also got the AUX heater.

Do they have the plug in socket on them. ( for hook up )
My mate over here has just got a beach and it doesn´t have the hook up socket,
which is strange.

Van 1 does have awning (now added)
Van 1 Grey
Van 2 White

Both have Factory 16" Alloys

ALL 2017 Beach have Mains Plugin/Hookup Socket.(Standard Equipment)

Last edited:
Categorise your colours.

Love

Will do

Hate it

Colours: candy white, cherry red, grape yellow, Acapulco blue, bamboo green, chestnut brown, indium grey (Van1), mojave beige, reflex silver, starlight blue, deep black, oryx white (Van2), grey/black, white/green, white/grey, white/beige, white/blue, white/red

For me, I love yellow and white/red. Any others would do. I wish red/yellow were an option, I think it would be a really fun option - especially with red bellows.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

FFS.
Van 1 now then.

Its a tough one, i´ll have to sleep on it.

Can you make Van 2 grey, then I'd take it :)

Actually I'd still pick van 2. And unlike Amarillo the Comfort dash is a real selling point for me.

Back