Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 California order times

How long did it take to get your T6 California from ordering

• Total voters
Our T6 build week 7 arrived at dealer today. Pick up next week. Replacing T5.1, but with DSG and some other new toys. Ocean 4 motion 204 BHP. Bit excited and also keen to get back the garage storage space again.

Our T6 build week 7 arrived at dealer today. Pick up next week. Replacing T5.1, but with DSG and some other new toys. Ocean 4 motion 204 BHP. Bit excited and also keen to get back the garage storage space again.
Forgot to say placed order at end of September, was told provisional build week 7 and it never shifted....

I'm pretty sure all dealers get updated about their vehicle orders on VW every Wednesday.

I ordered 26 September 2016 UK Spec and just emailed to try and get some decent information. Must be the most expensive thing you can buy, that comes with absolutely shocking customer service!

I ordered 26 September 2016 UK Spec and just emailed to try and get some decent information. Must be the most expensive thing you can buy, that comes with absolutely shocking customer service!
Supply and demand. Even with the recent emissions scandal they're still a sort after vehicle/lifestyle.

Any news on your order?
Spoke to Martin at SMG today. It's now code 38. He's still very positive about a pre-April delivery. I'm not so sure, but what do i know? Ever the pessimist!

Spoke to Martin at SMG today. It's now code 38. He's still very positive about a pre-April delivery. I'm not so sure, but what do i know? Ever the pessimist!
For what its worth, and at the risk of making you bite your nails yet still further. My Cali was delivered to me 14 days following Code 38, I could have taken delivery three days earlier but chose not to. I make that, if you take the 14 days, a March 29th delivery.......My fingers are crossed too!

You now have the wonderful opportunity to watch here for ships coming out of Emden bound for Grimsby (Weser Highway is on its way now at 7.8 knots at a heading of 309 degrees) and guessing which ship your California is on. There is even a car transporter named California Highway, but as it is currently en-route to Korea, something has gone badly wrong if your van is on that boat.

I think that your van will be in the UK on time. You have two weeks and two days.

Hope this helps: mine went into build w/c 13th Feb, on the dock at Emden 23rd Feb, arrived Grimsby 2nd March, at the dealers 6th March. I had some dealer fit items which had to be ordered in, so collecting tomorrow.

I think there are a few of us biting our nails for a March delivery. Our dealer still reckons it could arrive in time for him to register this month, but we reckon it will be touch and go. Ho hum, what will be, will be!

From initially ordering on August 8th 2016, I think I've checked into this forum everyday since, I finally collect my ocean on Friday lunchtime!
That has been a grueller of a wait.
The wait will be a distant memory...........and worth it!

Have a great day.

As I've said before, ours was the same build week as yours, mine was code 38 last week. Using Jabberwocky's 14 day theory SMG should have next Wednesday. Assuming yours took the same amount of time to build we should be collecting the same day!

Well, dealer has just informed me of an unofficial build WK 19, which is the 8th May, hopefully I will have the van before the end of June
Candy White California Ocean TECH 204 DSG.

Well, dealer has just informed me of an unofficial build WK 19, which is the 8th May, hopefully I will have the van before the end of June
Candy White California Ocean TECH 204 DSG.
Excellent! Just in time for summer. Start planning/shopping!

We were build week 10 and had been told that was a chance Cali would arrive this week. Checked with dealer yesterday and she's still in Germany and has been waiting for shipping since 16 March. Hopefully delivery before Easter.

As of yesterday our week 10 beach is still beached waiting for a boat so putting a positive spin on it I'm hoping to be the first post-Ved hiked Cali to the UK, lol!
Anyone else more advanced but still miss the date?

As of yesterday our week 10 beach is still beached waiting for a boat so putting a positive spin on it I'm hoping to be the first post-Ved hiked Cali to the UK, lol!
Anyone else more advanced but still miss the date?

What's money when you get to drive a cali

Back