Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Northamptonshire Afternoon Meet - March 16th 2014

5 at a squeeze :laugh2 :laugh2

Kev - do you offer electric hookups and toilets???

Website doesn't really help:

Caravan & Camping
Site opens March 2013 (weather permitting). Price per unit per night (Terms & Conditions apply).

Off Peak: (Part open days, Rides closed days or Monday – Thursday Rides open days) - £15.00 or £25.00 units over 20ft
Peak: Friday – Sunday Rides open days, Bank Holiday Thursday – Monday) - £20.00 or £30.00 units over 20ft
(Hard standing & electric hook-ups not available)

Must be booked and paid for in advance with credit/debit card.

So it looks like it will be down to the weather. We can get a couple of vans on our drive :D

Tony

teeboy said:

No hook ups but fantastic toilet & showers :thumb

Gary&Heather said:
Calikev said:
teeboy said:

No hook ups but fantastic toilet & showers :thumb

Hi Kev
Does that include Continental or full English breakfast. :lol:

Doooh I thought you where talking about wicksteed

Sorry breakfast not included :laugh2

Hi

We are up for this.

Never been to a meet yet.

Not to far from us.

Thanks for organising.

Jane

:goodone

No problem Jane where are you based :?: its just a little afternoon get together
Nothing on the scale of cotf. Just a chance to meet a few members have a cuppa & a chat :thumb

Hi Kev

In West Mids, so only an hours drive from us.

Checking out the details of the COTF meet, that's only 2 hours from us too.

Looks great.

Jane

:clap

Yes cotf will be a big meet with over 100 Cali's :thumb

Mr B it will be good to meet you. I dont think wicksteeds
Campsite will be open until easter.you might be able to find a campsite open
In between.

We will probably pop along to this and lower the tone a little :D

Will camp somewhere Saturday night.

dan & Rosana

It will be good to see you dan I can brush up on my T4 cali knowledge :thumb

We'll also be popping along to this, will be looking to stay the night somewhere close on Saturday.

Pistolknight said:
We'll also be popping along to this, will be looking to stay the night somewhere close on Saturday.

Hi there

You are welcome to our spare room or drive way - we can have a Cali France / Car Fest reunion.

Tony, Katy, Hannah and Matthew :D

Pistolknight wrote:We'll also be popping along to this, will be looking to stay the night somewhere close on Saturday.

Hi there

You are welcome to our spare room or drive way - we can have a Cali France / Car Fest reunion.

Thanks for the very kind offer Teeboy. I think we'll find a campsite though as we'll have the dog with us. See you in 6 weeks :p

Pistolknight said:
Pistolknight wrote:We'll also be popping along to this, will be looking to stay the night somewhere close on Saturday.

Hi there

Thanks for the very kind offer Teeboy. I think we'll find a campsite though as we'll have the dog with us. See you in 6 weeks :p
Only 30mins away www.willowscaravanpark.com
Ron.

Pistolknight said:

Hi there

No worries - might be worth calling Wicksteed park - the website says it opens in March weather permitting - it would be a cool place to wake up with George - even though the powered rides will be closed it has a massive playground (swings, slides, climbing frames etc)

Nice one malc it will be good to see you again :thumb

Back