Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Who's ordered a T6?!

We have specs, prices and finance rates/residuals at South Hereford Van Centre. 01432 376200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would also like to know where these are being ordered, told by 2 dealers today that they are currently not taking orders as cant get them on their systems. Also delivery dates are a complete guess. One dealer today said he doesnt expect any before March 16. Would also like to know who is offering 8% discounts? Im struggling to much discount on the T5's. Im getting the impression T5's are holding their value as they are few and far between & in demand.

We have specs, prices and finance rates/residuals at South Hereford Van Centre. 01432 376200

I would be interested in talking to you, are you offering discounts as suggested on this forum?

Also try Mark wheelwright as Aidy P.Posted.........

Shane I spoke to the Dealer in Peterborough and he didn't know the Option list was available

ACC... it was around £700 more and have it on another car. Not a huge fan of it really. Appreciate the upside of it but find that slowing down when you're on the motorway when, actually, you're ready to overtake, a little bit of loss of control.

Agree on the ACC. Have it on my golf and I spent hours playing with it when I first got the car. But now the novelty has worn off I haven't used it for months. I suspect it will be ace on quiet french autoroutes but in the UK it is too unresponsive.

Also don't get me started on the collision avoidance. It cuts in when a car turns off in front of you and you accelerate knowing the car will be gone when you get there and the car stops for you!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I would also like to know where these are being ordered, told by 2 dealers today that they are currently not taking orders as cant get them on their systems. Also delivery dates are a complete guess. One dealer today said he doesnt expect any before March 16. Would also like to know who is offering 8% discounts? Im struggling to much discount on the T5's. Im getting the impression T5's are holding their value as they are few and far between

See VW California discount thread. You will need to join as VIP. Well worth the money. Lots of friendly help in buying,running a Cali. The thread is further down the list of threads under T6 near the bottom of the threads on page 1. More like 7.8 % discount.

I would be interested in talking to you, are you offering discounts as suggested on this forum?

Even though I am a California owner I'm actually the sales manager on the car side. I've been away from the business for a few days but greeted this morning with a price list, spec details and a T6 kombi and panel van displayed in the showroom. I know the guys have been speaking and speccing up a few orders with customers. We are certainly receptive to talking a deal however whether 8% as mentioned on this forum is achievable this early, then I'm not so sure. Again, I would be very keen to understand who is offering this level of discount so soon.

Anyone interested in picking up a last minute deal on a T5, then we currently have our last vehicle. A SE 140 Manual in White. 5x T5 physical vehicles sold and delivered last week so once it's gone it's onto T6.......

Share your T6 order!

Ours:

Ocean 204PS DSG
Mojave Beige
Alcantara
Discovery media plus
Bluetooth with LAN
Premium colour display
Lockable storage
Storage net
Headlamp washers
Cruise control
Sensors with rear camera
Servotronic power steering
Leather multi function steering wheel
Lights and vision package
Removable towbar
Shower connection
Black awning
Privacy glass
Charcoal canister
Heated front screen

Looking to get a security bollard for our driveway!!

Share your T6 order!

Ours:

Ocean 204PS DSG
Mojave Beige
Alcantara
Discovery media plus
Bluetooth with LAN
Premium colour display
Lockable storage
Storage net
Headlamp washers
Cruise control
Sensors with rear camera
Servotronic power steering
Lights and vision package
Removable towbar
Shower connection
Black awning
Privacy glass
Charcoal canister
Heated front screen

Looking to get a security bollard for our driveway!!

Shane I spoke to the Dealer in Peterborough and he didn't know the Option list was available
GreenP, tell me about it! IMO the Peterborough dealer is a waste of time. Never calls you back and doesn't know anything about California's. Went to the dealer in Kettering but his prices on pre reg T5's are very high. Looked at one yesterday and he was offering only a £1900 discount from list.

Agree on the ACC. Have it on my golf and I spent hours playing with it when I first got the car. But now the novelty has worn off I haven't used it for months. I suspect it will be ace on quiet french autoroutes but in the UK it is too unresponsive.

Also don't get me started on the collision avoidance. It cuts in when a car turns off in front of you and you accelerate knowing the car will be gone when you get there and the car stops for you!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Good stuff both are now off my list, thanks,

So I ordered mine on Friday here in Switzerland. I know the UK models and specs are a little different but I ordered...

Ocean Liberty (Ocean with a lot of options included in the special price)
150PS manual
Mojave Beige
Light and Vision pack
Cruise control
F&R parking sensors and rear camera
Double glazed privacy glass
Laminated & heated front screen
Comfort Mattress
Electric mirrors
Power assisted latching for side and back doors
Powered roof
Heated front seats
5” media, radio with DAB+, USB, bluetooth, and 8 speakers
Auxiliary heating
Black awning
Steel spare wheel - yes this is an option here!
Charcoal canister
Heavy duty anti roll bars
Lockable storage

2 weeks ago they estimated the delivery to be December or January, now they say March! My dealer here took 7 orders this past week alone!

Don't book your ferry crossings yet! Well not for 2016, 2017 should be OK!:rolleyes:

Swissian
Sounds good, I seem to have chosen much the same spec... may see you in the Alps next year...

Greenp
Well if you are ever in the area make sure you pass by and stop for a a cup of tea. Make sure you also bring the good Yorkshire Tea as I might be running out by then ;)
I'm originally from East Yorkshire :D

SwissIan Thanks, will do. I do alot of cycling, this year I rode in the French Alps near Bourge Oisans.. but next time I will be touring in my new Cali ... Can't wait !!!

Many " off- topic" responses ......already three pages chit-chat:mute
Seems there are but few who actually orderd.....:confused:
For the record : i did NOT order an not planning to....so also off- topic!

Very pleased to say I have ordered a T6 California Ocean... just saying

Seems there are but few who actually orderd.....:confused:
Is there much point in ordering at the moment to have to commit to a purchase you won't receive for at least 8 months. Maybe better to wait and order next year when early teething problems might be resolved and a better discount is on offer.

Very pleased to say I have ordered a T6 California Ocean... just saying
Ok , we got a winner....!
So when will someone start the topic: " how long are you already waiting on your orderd T6" ?
Thats gonna be a hit...!

Ok , we got a winner....!
So when will someone start the topic: " how long are you already waiting on your orderd T6" ?
Thats gonna be a hit...!
Why are some t5 Cali owners taking so much pleasure in anything potentially negative about the t6. It feels like many people are willing things to be delayed or go wrong. Don't get it. :confused:

Why are some t5 Cali owners taking so much pleasure in anything potentially negative about the t6. It feels like many people are willing things to be delayed or go wrong. Don't get it. :confused:
It's probably just a bit of a dig back at new posters on here who were quite dismissive about advice/comments from some T5 members re discounts/waiting times T6 changes etc. This forum is for all VW Californias and T4/T5 owners have vast experience and knowledge that will be very useful when T6 owners get a problem in the future and for that reason alone a bit more respect might be due. Maybe get involved with contributing to some of the other threads etc and buy a VIP membership rather than trying to exercise bragging rights.

It's probably just a bit of a dig back at new posters on here who were quite dismissive about advice/comments from some T5 members re discounts/waiting times T6 changes etc. This forum is for all VW Californias and T4/T5 owners have vast experience and knowledge that will be very useful when T6 owners get a problem in the future and for that reason alone a bit more respect might be due. Maybe get involved with contributing to some of the other threads etc and buy a VIP membership rather than trying to exercise bragging rights.
OH right, didn't pick up on that. I for one am very happy to say I'm a clueless Cali Newbie who has already been helped by T5ers and whenever I actually get my T6 I'm sure questions to you experienced people will flow.

Back