T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Just reached Cumbria from South Coast.

Some traffic on M6 but otherwise a fast trip. 38 MPG

Doorbundle

Doorbundle

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Returning 39.5 Indicated mpg Port Isaac to Gloucester yesterday, straight run, no holdups. Mostly holding 65- 70mph.

Peter Roberts

Peter Roberts

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Just started our holiday FULLY LOADED went from Carmarthen to Portsmouth....Awful weather and lots of traffic delays...Average 38.7 mpg tank full to full.

J

Jim2007

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
What sort of MPG can I expect from the 199 4 Motion DSG variant

Any one ?
199 4motion DSG, new at Chrismas 18: 13500 miles so far, 7000 of them fully loaded with bikes on the back including 3500 in Norway. First 3000 commuting 25 miles a day. 31.4mpg overall so far. It is driven conservatively. Best tank has been 42 (light load no bikes, Derbyshire to south coast return), worst 26 - commuting in heavy traffic.

J

John Slater

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
150 manual 4motion Ocean. 6.5k over the last 14 months = 35.5mpg. A mixture of some long trips but mostly A+B roads round the Lakes and short ~10 miles commuting.

SailSki

SailSki

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
With a 204 4Motion on 235/55 all season tyres, bikes on the back and roof box I got about 30mpg average from UK to Sweden and back recently, and due to time constraints the cruise was set at just over 130kmh, alternating with quite a few roadworks.
Wasn’t as good as I had hoped but I didn’t consider was too bad overall. Have seen well over 45mpg average on the MFD on very gentle runs in the past when partially loaded and nothing on top or back.

max1304

max1304

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
after a few mile downhill stretch from the car park at Schilthorn to Interlaken!

WelshGas

WelshGas

Retired after 42 yrs and enjoying Life.
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Why people keep quoting Memory 1 mpg figures I just don't understand. Unless you are comparing the same journey each time then they are completely meaningless

Bellcrew

Bellcrew

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Why people keep quoting Memory 1 mpg figures I just don't understand. Unless you are comparing the same journey each time then they are completely meaningless
There are two memory 1 figures, instantaneous and trip. One is a joke the other is interesting.
My long term memory 2 is currently 45 mpg, 215 tyres and lots of smart motorway and continental road works. Surprisingly cheap motoring for fully loaded Ocean. Filling up tomorrow in Luxembourg *@ €1.11ltr onroute to Croatia.

Peter Roberts

Peter Roberts

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
From the filling station in pas de la casa in Andorra and down towards Spain you can achieve higher figures than this. Going up into Andorra from the French side and it’s about 18 mpg. Swings and roundabouts.......At the moment in the middle of France we have 38.4 mpg average. Year on year this figure stays about the same....

HTML